You asked, we listened!
If Stripe is your active payment provider, your guests can now pay using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and browser-saved cards like Microsoft Pay on Edge.
A relevant Payment Request Button will display automatically depending on what their device and browser combination supports, creating a seamless and personalized payment experience for them.
To enable Apple Pay in your Stripe integration, go to:
Manage > Ecommerce > Stripe: Add Apple Pay on the Web for Stripe
To enable Google Pay in your Stripe integration, go to:
Manage > Ecommerce > Stripe: Add Google Pay on the Web for Stripe
In other news…
- We fixed an issue for Stripe integrated accounts where the 3D Secure Pop-up displayed incorrectly on mobile devices. Your guests can now complete the security challenge without unnecessary scrolling
- There was also an issue with 3D Secure for Sage Pay integrated accounts where staff-side transactions were getting declined. All of the required fields for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) will now send to banks along with the rest of the transaction information
- Since address verification helps reduce fraudulent transactions, Moneris integrated accounts now have the option to enable Billing Postal/ Zip Code validation. For both customer and staff-side transactions, a postal/zip code field will display at the time of payment to verify what's entered matches the address associated with the card
- We added an overbooking warning for staff-side payments, so that your staff has to agree to allow the overbooking to take place when adding a payment to a booking that has an unlocked status, i.e. WAITING
- You can now export Custom Guest Form Fields and Payment in the Daily Manifest so that you can see all the information you need to see
- When adding Weekly Recurrence to a discount, you can now expect the discount to only be valid for eligible booking days