Let's get right into it.
We love Checkfront Translations. It allows you to offer your products in multiple languages for customers that book from all over the world.
And as you may know, you can change a language string on your Booking Page to get more specific with dialects if you like. But we understand how easy it is to quickly edit a shared translation instead of a private one.
So, we added a little warning for you — just in case you want to translate "bus" to "guagua" without making your friends in Chile start selling "baby" tours.
Along with displaying an error message in the Daily Manifest for failed assignments, we've also made the following improvements:
- You can now manually adjust availability in the Product Calendar if you have random dates with different availabilities
- If you're using Customer Accounts and your Booking Form has a multi-checkbox field, your customers can now save their personal details for future bookings without receiving an error
- Optional date fields, such as arrival/departure dates, will no longer be required by your customers to submit Waivers & Documents
Good news for operators in France! You can now take seamless payments with Square for online, mobile, and terminal checkouts.
As for other payment updates:
- An error message will now display if the phone field is required; otherwise you can archive the phone field without preventing payment
- With 3DS2 enabled, customers will see a valid error if payment fails or complete payment successfully rather than reach an access denied page
- When embedding the Booking Widget on an HTTPS website, the Browser Wallet will now show up on the payment page with Stripe enabled
- Speaking of Browser Wallets, customers from South Korea can enter payment details successfully with the country field enabled on the Booking Form, and you won't get locked out of your account if Apple Pay or Google Pay doesn't support your country