We always want to make sure that Checkfront works as expected, so we've been diligent about making improvements across the platform.
Here are the most recent bug fixes:
- In the Customer Calendar, the horizontal scrollbar is now easier to see and click so that you can quickly view who's arriving for weeks on end
- The Inventory Calendar will no longer revert any times to the base inventory when adjusting items
- We've added annual reporting to the Occupancy Report so that you can now get a yearly summary to compare seasons on a per-item basis!
- When you export a report via email, you'll now receive a valid link to download the file whether you have a Google account or not
- The Sales Report will now load and function properly, even if you have no amount value in the Booking_Items parameter
- The Booking Index will now keep the exact order you sorted it as even after you export the report. For example, if you sorted by Start Date Descending, the data in the exported file will reflect that accordingly
- The Stripe 3DS popup now displays correctly on the Booking Widget, ensuring your customers can complete payment without disruption
- There were some instances of Square payments failing when using reCaptcha, which will no longer happen as we've resolved the issue
- We finalized the PSD2 implementation for Square. Want to keep your customers in the loop about PSD2? Find out more information here
- We fixed a bug in our GetYourGuide integration, so you can now update your availability in GetYourGuide successfully