Here's a round-up of recent product fixes!
- When navigating away from any calendar view to view a booking or guest record, the date/view you were previously looking at is now remembered when using the back button.
- When viewing customer calendars the date is now stored in the URL for easy link sharing.
Customer printbutton on staff-side invoice pages now translates to the correct customer language if set, instead of defaulting to English.
- The text editor will now properly display when editing an item's details. In some instances, it wasn't loading in the description section for previously created items.
- If using the MyAllocator integration with Stripe Payments, there's now a
CVC not presentcheckbox to accept payments incoming through channels where CVC input is unavailable.
- The OnceThere integration now redirects to the correct URL for setup.
Get in touch if you have any questions or feedback!