Buy Now, Pay Later powered by Uplift
Capture every possible sale with Checkfront Payment’s Buy Now, Pay Later. Open up more payment possibilities by allowing customers to pay for their experience in smaller payments over time. For more information, visit our knowledge base.
Discounts on Gift Certificates
We’re happy to announce you can now offer discounts on Gift Certificates! This additional feature to our Gift Certificates has been highly requested, so thank you for sharing your feedback! Explore this feature and see how you can leverage discounts and special offers to increase your revenue.
Stay up to date with in-progress work on new features through our launch of Checkfront Labs!
We’re very excited to offer a way for our operators to interact directly with new features and functionality. Get early access and have a hand in shaping the future of Checkfront by going to Manage > Labs.
Right now, you’ll here find the following new features:
- Inventory Tags: Create and attach tags on Items & Products, which can be used as sub-categories (like: location, seasons, or themes) for grouping inventory.
- Copy Bookings: Save time with the ability to easily copy guest bookings! Checkfront invoices now have a “copy booking” option, allowing you to quickly rebook (and edit) with ease.
- Booking Page Customizer: Easily customize fonts, sizing, and colours on your Booking Page with our new easy-to-use booking page customizer.
- Vertical Navigation: This navigation menu is mobile-friendly, easier to scan, and allows more room for content on pages
- Inventory Calendar Adjustments - the Inventory Calendar now provides greater insights into how your resources are being used across products and bookings
- Product Builder Duration Rates use the current product's base rate and pricing type
- Improved usability for sorting the order of which Product Upsells display in the customer booking flow
- Fixed an issue where the Inventory Calendar was not displaying booking data as expected when hovering on a date
- Fixed an issue in Site Builder where uploading an image to a blog post would result in the image becoming pixelated and having low resolution.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the Booking Widget didn’t resize as expected on webpages
- Fixed an issue where Gift Certificate refunded amount was not added to the balance of the Gift Certificate as expected