Inventory Calendar Improvements
These changes only apply to the new Inventory Calendar experience.
New and Improved
- Inventory rows expanded will now remain expanded upon re-visiting the Inventory Calendar or changing dates.
- There's now a quick link to the Daily Manifest on the
Bookingstab for quick access to review all bookings for that day.
- The work you won't see, but will experience: The Calendar has been given a performance boost in the background, making it faster to load availability and bookings as you filter, change dates, and make changes.
- Flex time inventory adjustments will no longer cause a page crash.
- Items in Product Groups will now also be sorted by Item Weight, within their Product Grouping.
- When adjusting available inventory for items that are aliased, the adjustment is now reflected on both Items.
General Bug Fixes
- Notifications sent from in-app will no longer show hidden items in Gmail.
- Duplicate notifications are no longer sent for Staff issues Gift Certificates.
- The Booking Status dot on the new Booking Calendar is no longer cut-off.
- The Salesforce and Zoho integrations can once again be connected.
- Customer invoices printed from in-app will now respect any explicitly set Customer Languages instead of always printing in the Staff-set language.
- For users with the
Manage Paymentspermissions, POS transaction dates can now be edited for up to 6 months.